All five delicious wines featured in our Pre-Launch tasting event, plus a special bonus wine! New Zealand and England, three wines from each country.
- Seifried – Grüner Veltliner: Austria's signature grape, but from Nelson New Zealand. Ripe stone fruit, generous flavours with hints of white pepper and a lovely underlying minerality.
- Double Hedges – Bacchus: A unique bottle-aged Bacchus from Bedfordshire, with aromatic notes, ripe fruit and some delicious tertiary flavours.
- Simpsons – Gravel Castle Chardonnay: Pale gold Chardonnay from Kent with citrus and nashi pear aromas. Refreshing tropical fruit flavours with a smooth, textured palate and crisp, fresh acidity.
- Balfour Hush Heath – Springfield Chardonnay: From the marvellous 2018 vintage in Kent, with careful use of oak to create a wine which showcases the huge potential for English still wines.
- St. Clair - Origin Merlot: A lovely, jammy Merlot from Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, by one of the country's top producers.
- Seifried – Sweet Agnes Riesling: New Zealand's most awarded dessert wine. Luscious honeyed Riesling, named after the mother of winemaker Heidi. (bonus)